March 19, 2009















i finally decided to get with it and scan my 90% finished llama piece that has been resting on my studio and gathering dust. 

ive also been framing my pieces for the all school show. usually when im framing for myself, i find the most obnoxious, gilded, 6 inch piece of gold molding i can, and laugh to myself. i like gaudy. deal.
for my skulls i decided to go with a more southwestern rustic feel - dark wood with black metal accents on the corners. 
after listening to irena talk in class about framing and choosing the correct frame for a piece, i realized ive never thought twice about whether or not a piece or a frame match.
oh well. something to try for degree project?

i actually bought my first moleskin sketchbook. i usually only ever buy their graph paper pads and only ever end up writing notes in them. 
maybe this will revive my interest in drawing.


1 comment:

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.